School Safety Updates
Updates to parents / partners
With the heightened awareness of school safety in recent years, we would like to inform parents the safety procedures the school has put in place.
School Safety Procedure
- Internal school safety audit – twice annually (PE/CCA, Science Lab, D&T Workshops, Kitchens and the school building)
- Safety aspect is included in curriculum (Science, F&N. D&T. PE)
- Use of RAMS (Risk Assessment Management Systems) as part of our planning and execution of programmes which have certain degree of risk.
- Compulsory safety briefing for Sports CCA Teachers/Coaches.
- All external coaches for sports are certified first aider.
- First Aid training for CCA Teachers
- RAMS training for all CCA Teachers
- Sports CCAs teachers attend NSA and PESTA courses
- Performing Arts coaches/teachers such as display band & dance are encouraged to be first aid trained.