Financial Assistance Schemes Available:
a. MOE Financial Assistance Scheme (FAS) for Pupils
- Pupil must be a Singapore Citizen
- Gross Household Income (GHI) not exceeding $2,750 per month OR Per Capita Income (PCI) not exceeding $690 per month
- 100% subsidy of school fee and miscellaneous fees
- Free textbooks and school attire
- $120 transport credit per annum (for students taking public transport)
- Full subsidy for exam fees
Application for fee subsidy is open throughout the year.
Click here for more information.
b. School Advisory Committee (SAC) Fund
- Pupil must be a Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- Gross income/Total no. of persons per household < or = $750
- Assistance ‘O’ and ‘N’ Level Examination Fees
- Textbook Grant
- Enrichment Programme
- Any other assistance will be on a case-by-case basis
c. Other Forms of Assistance/Bursaries
Pupils who require financial assistance can consult staff from the general office at 64489580.